Why You Should Care
Hail can wreak catastrophic damage to your roof and put all of your interior assets at risk. Making matters worse, hail damage can be very hard to detect, especially on flat roofs.
Let The Flat Roof Experts help you to determine the current condition of your roof. Call today and we’ll do the rest.
Our “turnkey” approach is as easy as
Simply, Call, Contract, and Collect. Here's how it works...
Contact RTN Roofing Today!
- We will arrange for a rooftop inspection by specially-trained technicians.
- If hail damage is found, we will contact your insurance company and arrange to meet with your adjuster on the roof.
- We will work with the adjuster to ensure that all relevant details are acknowledged and included in their assessment report.
Contract the Work
- Under the terms of our no-fine-print contract, we will negotiate with your insurance company to ensure that you get all the money you are due under the terms of your insurance coverage to address all needed repair and/or replacement costs.
- We will call the vendors, establish the schedule, and ensure that all aspects of your roofing project are properly set up.
- We will keep you in the loop every step of the way.
Collect the Benefits
- We will make sure that the work we do meets the highest level of professionalism and that all work is done in strict accordance with local codes and in harmony with your insurance company’s requirements.
- We will provide you with a warranty that will give you peace of mind for many years to come.