Professional Roof Consultants
Tap into our extensive, well-rounded experience and get real solutions to your flat and low-sloped roofing needs.
Experienced and Certified Roof Consultants
RTN Roofing Systems has been in the commercial and industrial roofing business since about 1982, with a focus on single-ply roofing solutions since 1984. To date, we have almost 20 million square feet of new roofing systems installed.
President / CEO / Consultant
With nearly 4 decades of flat, commercial roofing experience, Jeff brings a wealth of practical knowledge to the table. He has worn all the “hats” of the trade – from installer to CEO, and everything in between. Jeff moved from Florida to Colorado in 1996 and has continued to expand his profession ever since by a deliberate focus on implementing new technologies for unparalleled customer satisfaction and an adherence to the highest standards of safety, ethics, and professionalism.
VP of Operations / Consultant
Starting out in his grandfather’s roofing company about 30 years ago in Oregon, Jeff has worked with almost every roofing challenge and product imaginable. Jeff ’s problem-solving skills are based on a long career of real-life and practical “hands-on” experience. Roof consulting has become second nature to him and he continues to educate himself on all the latest advances in the industry.
Roof Consulting Services
- Our commercial roofing consulting services include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Specification development
- “Apples to Apples” comparision of 3rd-party bids, including product specifications, installation methods, scope of work, warranty, logistics, etc.
- Life-cycle cost analysis for short- and long-term budget efforts
- Comprehensive inspection reports with detailed, but actionable recommendations for both remedial and emergency deficiency repairs, reroofs (overlay), replacements, and restoration
- Roof restoration analysis
- Evaluation of safety concerns and implementation of proper safety plans to protect employees and 3rd-party contractors
- Damage assessment from storms or long-term exposure to the elements
- Code compliance evaluation and implementation for both local and industry jurisdictions
- Insurance work mitigation and collection facilitation
- Drainage design
- Facilitation of installation of new roofing and restoration systems